In accordance with The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020 this meeting will take place virtually via zoom
Dear Councillors, Pilley, Brooksbank, Bunney, Lakin-Whitworth, Matthews, Smith & Turner
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of The Properties Committee of Market Rasen Town Council, which will be held on Wednesday 10 February 2021 at 14.00 on Zoom.
For further Information contact the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01673 842479. This meeting will be recorded for admin purposes only and the recording destroyed following drafting of the official minutes.
Zoom details: 889 5902 1651 Meeting ID: Passcode: 868342
Lucy Waller Clerk to the Council Date 03rd February 2021
1. Chairman’s opening remarks.
2. To approve and accept apologies for absence and reasons given.
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations in relation to Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
4. To note the details of the Community Manager’s summary of the ROSPA report, as previously circulated to Full Council, and to resolve a reporting and recording system to track the actions therein.
5. To consider options in relation to the Festival Hall Roof.
6. Update on the Old Police Station window repairs and consideration of any information available.
7. COVID-19 safety awareness.