Finance Committee Agenda May 2022
Dear Councillors Hassan , Bunney, Gray, Lakin-Whitworth & Taylor
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of Finance Committee of Market Rasen Town Council, which will be held on Tuesday 31st May 2022 at 6.00pm in the Committee Room adjacent to the Festival Hall, Caistor Road, Market Rasen.
For further Information or copies of non-confidential reports please contact the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01673 842479.
Signature Clerk to the Council Date: 24th May 2022
- Chairman’s opening remarks.
- To RESOLVE to approve and accept apologies for absence and reasons given.
- To RECEIVE any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the localism Act 2011 and to consider any applications for dispensations in relation to Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
- To RESOLVE to approve the draft minutes of the last meeting, held on January 20th, 2022, as a correct record. (Copies circulated)
- To NOTE the monthly finance report at 30th April 2022.
- To NOTE the detailed income and expenditure report to end of Quarter 4 - 2021/22. (Report circulated).
- To NOTE the end of year internal audit summary report and to make any recommendations for action to Full Council.
- To NOTE the internal control checklist for Q3 2021/22 and NOMINATE a member to undertake the internal control checklist for Q4 2021/22.
- To RESOLVE to recommend to Full Council the addition of Councillor Adam Gray as a bank signatory and internet banking user as per the terms of reference of the Finance Committee.
- To NOTE that there are no current debtors to report.